|"Rag tag buddy!"|
|Treasure Room, Greed Treasure Room|
Bandage Baby is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter Two.
- Unlocked Bandage Baby - Clear Tomb for the first time.
- Spawns a mummy familiar that orbits the player and periodically lobs balls of rags at nearby enemies.
- The rag projectiles temporarily slow down enemies on contact.
- If the familiar misses its shot, the projectile leaves behind a pile of rags that also slows enemies that touch it.
- The familiar can block shots, but will collapse in a pile of rags, respawning after some time.
- The pile of rags created by the destroyed familiar can still slow enemies that touch it.
- Bandage Baby is unlocked by clearing the Tomb floorpath for the first time.