Burning Bush is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 1.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Changes the player's tears to that of a flamethrower.
- As the player keeps firing, they will heat up. If the player heats up too much, they will have to stop firing to cool down before firing again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Burning Bush can be a source of heat in Glacier's Chill Rooms.
- The amount of time needed to cool down is determined by the Tear Delay stat.
- Blue flames do more damage than orange fires.
- Just as with regular burn damage in the game, doing damage to enemies that have a Burning variant have a chance to turn them into that variant.
- BUG: Lilith can shoot Burning Bush directly from herself instead of her Incubus, since she is technically shooting from the mouth instead of the eyes.
- Burning Bush can instantly destroy the Ice Hazard enemies in the Glacier, destroying the monster inside.
- Miniature forms of fires like ones from the Red Candle active item can also be shot occasionally.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: The brimstone laser spawns little flames that shoot out to the sides of the laser which do damage to enemies and have a chance to apply burning. The laser has a chance to apply burning.
- Chocolate Milk: The player gains a charge effect, but is still able to fire flames at any time. The charged shot shoots a tear instead of flames.
- Cursed Eye: The player gains a charge effect, but is still able to fire flames at any time. The charged shot releases a large fan of tears.
- Dr. Fetus: The player shoots a large fan of bombs and flames. The bombs leave stationary flame when exploding, and also blast flames in random directions.
- Epic Fetus: Each explosion blasts flames in random directions. The Epic Fetus shot lasts a lot longer and shoots a lot more bombs than the regular 1 shot it normally does.
- Fecal Freak: While the majority of flames will fire backwards, some will fire forwards.
- Head of the Keeper: Each individual fire of the flamethrower has a chance to drop a coin, making this an easy way to get many pennies in a short amount of time.
- Ipecac: Ipecac shots spawn fires that go out in random directions when exploding. The fires have a chance to apply poison.
- Isaac's Tears: Isaac's Tear's shots are regular tears instead of flames. Unable to charge the item by shooting.
- Jacob's Ladder: Flames release electricity when hitting enemies.
- The Ludovico Technique: Fires spawn and go out in random directions from the main tear.
- Mint Gum: The flames are turned into snowflakes. Enemies can still be frozen, and they can also still be burned.
- Mom's Knife: Flames spawn from the point of the knife when shot. The longer the charge, the more fires spawned. While the flames can apply a burn effect, direct damage from the knife cannot.
- Pupula Duplex: Flames are tilted on their side, facing away from the player.
- Tammy's Head: Shoots regular tears.
- Technology: The laser has a chance to apply burning.
- Technology 2: The player will shoot half flames as they normally would. The laser has a chance to apply burning.
- Tech X: Shoots a ring of flames. The longer the charge, the larger the ring. The ring has a chance to apply burn.
- Technology Zero: Electricity spawns between every fire, creating a lot of electricity.
- Tiny Planet: Flames orbit around the player.
- Tummy Bug: While normally the player stops firing when charging a Tummy Bug shot, the played is still able to fire flames while charging a Tummy Bug shot.
- Maw of the Void: Flames are able to be shot while Maw of the Void is charging. When used the flames will randomly shoot out from the laser. The laser has the same appearance as Brimstone's laser.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails: The flames appear upside-down.
- Circle of Protection: The circle is now a Burning Ring of fire.
- Euthanasia: Overridden by Burning Bush.
- Incubus: Does not shoot Burning Bush shots.
- The Inner Eye: Overridden by Burning Bush.
- Loki's Horns: Overridden by Burning Bush.
- Mom's Eye: Overridden by Burning Bush.
- Ice Tray: Overridden by Burning Bush.
- The Parasite: Overridden by Burning Bush.
- Proptosis: Flames nearly instantly dissipate.
- Tech.5: The laser does not have a chance to apply burning.
- Angelic Prism: when the Flamethrower goes through the prism, they split into 4 different colored regular tears at a Rate similar to Soy_Milk.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]