This page contains all, or most, of the content cut from The Binding of Isaac: Revelations that has been revealed to the public. The information on this page has been revealed through the Binding of Isaac Discord publicly, in the #revelations channel; or directly from a developer that has allowed it to be posted on this page.
- 1 Chapter 1
- 1.1 Bosses
- 1.2 Monsters
- 1.3 Items
- 1.4 Miscellaneous
Geminice was a planned boss which would be a variant of the vanilla boss Gemini . It's unclear how his bossfight would go, but it's been said by devs that he would have been able to swing his ice cube around and also ride it. Geminice is also pictured in Chapter One's Promo Art. He was cut due to time constraints.
Unnamed Geicer Boss
This boss was planned to be a Geicer based boss.
"Imagine that he uses his spikes to cut off parts of the room than shoots out a stalactite or him shooting out projectiles like a volcano that leave icy creep"
Was cut because of time constraints and not having a clear idea of what the boss would be.
- Recolor of Gish. Was cut and replaced by Monsnow.
Freezer Famine (Frost Rider)
Cloud Mega was a planned Elite Monster for the Champion Update. It would be the fourth and final leveled upgrade in the Snow Flake, Big Snow Flake, and Cloudy level chain. He was cut due to being too hard to sprite.
Breezy Grimace was a planned Grimace type that would spawn in Glacier. It would blow the player (and possibly his tears) around most likely into something hazardous (Ice Tiles, Spikes, ect). It was planned for release, but was cut because the team didn't like the design all that much.
Ice Poop Turret
- Early version of Burning Bush.
Unused or Cut Sprites
- - Early Birthday Candle sprite. Found in the Monster Manual.
- - Early Archaeology sprite. Found in the Monster Manual.
- - Early Spirit of Patience sprite.
- - Cut Last Will icons for Revelations' bosses. Cut because the workarounds for implementing custom Last Will icons were either too hard, or impossible.
- - Cut Last Will icons for Revelations' monsters. Cut because the workarounds for implementing custom Last Will icons were either too hard, or impossible.
- - Cut strike-through image for Glacier. Cut because it didn't fit in with the other strike-through images.
- - Cut Bum named Jimothy St. Jones that would give a tutorial on how Chill Rooms worked. Was cut because the Binding of Isaac never holds players hands, so it felt out of place.
- - Early design for Chill Rooms. Chill Rooms wouldn't have Braziers, but instead warmth would be provided by the torches on the doors.