Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins and a mini-boss that can be found randomly on any floor. He typically attacks by either firing Brimstone lasers when cardinally aligned with Isaac or firing 8 shots in all directions. In Revelation floors however, his attacks are altered around the corresponding chapter's mechanics.
In the Glacier, Gluttony takes an appearance similar to a FatSnow.
In the Glacier, Gluttony mostly behaves identical to how he does in the base path but with a few differences.
- Wonders around in straight lines randomly.
- When Isaac lines up with him cardinally, Gluttony may pause and fire an Ice Pooter at him.
- Otherwise he pauses for a second to fire 8 tears in all directions.
In the Tomb, Gluttony resembles a smaller Sarcophaguts and has a more advanced behaviour compared to his Glacier counterpart.
- Wonders around aimlessly.
- Is invincible to normal attacks and has to be hurt via Boulder Traps that are found in every room he is in.
- If Isaac lines up with him cardinally, he begins spewing a thick stream of tar shots towards Isaac.
- He will slowly veer his aim towards Isaac if he moves out of the way during this attack.
- Otherwise he shoots out 8 tar bullets in all directions.
- If Gluttony is killed in any of the Revelation floors, he will drop Glutton's Gut as a reward.
- The music that plays during Gluttony's battle in Revelation floors is named Gigabite.