|"Feed him up, watch him go"|
Hungry Grub is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 2.
- Travels across the room in the direction the player fires. If Hungry Grub hits an enemy, it begins dealing damage for a short period of time. As Hungry Grub keeps damaging on enemies, it will grow in size and deal more damage. If Hungry Grub feeds on enough enemies, it start to leave a trail of red creep on the ground.
- Hungry Grub growth is reset per room.
- Hungry Grub cannot fly through Rocks.
- Hungry Grub defaults to the last Familiar in the familiar chain.
- As a result of this, collecting a lot of Familiars can make it harder to aim Hungry Grub.