|"Ice to meet you."|
Ice Tray is an unlockable passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 1.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked Ice Tray - Clear Glacier for the first time.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Changes the players tears into ice cubes which slide on the ground, leaving creep.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ice Tray is unlocked by clearing the Glacier floorpath for the first time.
- Ice Tray's tears start in the air and fall to the ground before leaving creep. High tear height will produce less creep, as it will take longer for the tears to hit the ground.
- Tear changing items, such as Brimstone and Technology, will not leave creep over where they are shot.
- Ice Tray is given to the player if the player has Birth Control and consumes Lil Frost Rider.
- Ice Tray tears have infinite range, and only break when they hit a wall or something they cannot go through
- Ice Tray has anti-lag measures implemented to stop the game from completely lagging out, as Ice Tray can easily lag the game
- Tears disappear if they are active for too long (IE with Continuum or Rubber Cement), despite having infinite range.
- Tears automatically break no matter what if they go outside the room (except with Continuum).
- Creep spaces itself out more if there is a lot of creep spawned by Ice Tray.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Explosivo: Tears attached to enemies will not leave creep on the ground.
- Ipecac: Launches explosive Ice Tray tears at a high arc, which slide when landing.
- Tummy Bug: Tears launched from Tummy Bug's charge slide when landing.
- The Monolith: The tears split from the Monolith will correctly slide.
- The Parasite: Tears split from the Parasite do not slide.
- Lead Pencil: Lead Pencil shots will not slide.
- Pop!: Tears will act like Pop! tears and do not slide on the ground.
- Technology 2: The player will shoot a laser out of one eye, and an Ice Tray shot from the other.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails: Nail shots will take the appearance of an Ice Tray shot.
- Brimstone: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Burning Bush: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Euthanasia: The euthanasia shot will take the appearance of an Ice Tray shot.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Technology: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Tech X: Overrides Ice Tray.
- Tough Love: The tooth shot will take the appearance of an Ice Tray shot.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]