|"Follow his mark..."|
Lil Belial is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 1.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Lil Belial targets random enemies for the player to kill in order. Killing them in order guarantees a reward.
- Lil Belial slows his target down to 75% of its current speed.
- Enemies who Lil Belial is targeting will receive 1.5 extra damage when attacked.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- Lil Belial will drop a random card or rune if the player kills all his targets in order.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lil Belial is not consumed by Birth Control.
- Lil Belial will not cancel targeting for the room if non-targeted enemies die from status effects like poison or burning.
- He will cancel his quest if familiars kill non-targeted enemies, however.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sound effect that plays when the player kills all of Lil Belial's targets in order is the same sound effect from when the player takes a devil deal in the original Binding of Isaac. [Sound]
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Book of Belial: Increases extra damage dealt to 4.5.
- Death's List: Lil Belial carries Death's List's skull and they combine into a single familiar that grants both rewards upon completing the quest.
- Eye of Belial: Slows the target down to 50% of its speed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lil Belial with Death's List.