|"Grant me your strength"|
Lil Michael is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 2.
- Lil Michael can absorb tears shot through him and store their damage for a large attack
- Lil Michael floats in the direction the player is firing to try and absorb as many tears as he can
- When the played has shot 20 tears, Lil Michael will attack an enemy with his sword doing damage equal to the amount of tears he has soaked up times 1.5.
- If Lil Michael has soaked up 0 tears, he will deal 0 damage.
- If the players tears have any special qualities, such as Ipecac's explosions, Lil Michael's attack will also have the same properties.
- Finger!: Finger! constantly activates Lil Michael whether the player is firing or not.
- Bug: Lil Michael cannot absorb certain tear types, such as: Brimstone, Technology lasers, Dr Fetus and Epic Fetus Shots, and Ludo's shot.
- Bug: Brimstone is very bugged to the point that shooting Brimstone 20 times won't even send Lil Michael out for his attack.