|"Minty fresh breath."|
Mint Gum is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 1.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears apply slow when hitting enemies.
- Hitting enemies five times in a row freezes them.
- Bosses take 10 hits to freeze.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After freezing an enemy, there is a small cooldown before being able to freeze them again.
- Bosses have a very large cooldown.
- Some enemies, after they are frozen, will unfreeze and turn into their Glacier counterpart.
- When frozen enemies are killed, ice creep spawns where they died which the player can slide on.
- Mint Gum's slowing effect does not slow enemy projectiles.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Burning Bush: The flames are turned into snowflakes. Enemies can still be frozen and burned.
- Dr. Fetus and Epic Fetus: The explosions from these items will freeze enemies.
- Dynamo: The lasers freezes enemies.
- The Monolith: Shots split through the Monolith correctly freeze enemies.
- Spirit of Patience: The laser freezes enemies.
- Tummy Bug: Shots from this item freeze enemies.
- Finger!: The damage from the finger freezes enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Friendly Fire: Shots from fires do not freeze enemies.
- Incubus: Shots do not slow or freeze enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]