(DMG) * 26
Monsnow is one of the bosses added in Revelations Chapter One and can be found on Glacier 1. He is a Glacier variant of the base-game boss Monstro, although his behavior is very different from his. Revelations adds in Health Scaling for their added bosses. Monsnow's health will be set at the beginning of the fight dependent on whichever number is higher between 300 or the player's damage times 26.
- New boss champions - Defeat all bosses in Revelations: Chapter One. (Narcissus isn't required. Punker is, however.)
- Hops towards the player.
- Coughs up two-three snowballs which spawn Snowballs when landing.
- Jumps up off-screen, attempting to land on the player. When Monsnow lands, a large number of snowballs fall from the ceiling, which all leave ice creep and have a chance to spawn Snowballs or Rolling Snowballs.
- Monsnow transitions into a long rolling attack. For this attack, he directly follows the player, while leaving a large amount of ice creep behind him. After some time, he will lunge at the player, hitting a wall which causes a large number of snowballs to fall from the ceiling which have a chance to spawn Snowballs or Rolling Snowballs.
- Champion: Signified by ice teeth instead of coal teeth. Monsnow spends the entire fight in his rolling attack, occasionally lunging at the player which causes him to bounce around the room. Initially hitting a wall with his lunge attack will cause a large number of snowballs to fall from the ceiling which all have a chance to spawn Snowballs or Rolling Snowballs.