|"Eyes of judgement"|
Ophanim is a passive collectible added in Revelations Chapter 2.
- For every few shots that the player fires, Ophanim will shoot 4 rotating tears that travel in a counter-clockwise circle around the player for a short time.
- If the player gets hit, Ophanim will detach from the player and fly around the room, firing a large amount of rotating tears. Ophanim will bounce on the walls twice before returning to the player.
- The rate at which Ophanim fires is tied to the player's tear delay.
- Ophanim's tear damage does not scale with the player's.
- If Ophanim is bouncing around the room and is making its way back to the player, the player can move around in a quick circle to outrun Ophanim, which will make Ophanim keep firing more tears.
- Ophanim are wheel-like celestial beings found in the Bible in the books of Daniel, Ezekiel, and Enoch.