Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Damage - 3.50|
|Tears - 9|
|Shot speed - 1.00|
|Range - 23.75|
|Speed - 1.00|
|Luck - 0.00|
|Pickups - x1 Key|
|Items - Penance, Broken Wings|
Sarah is a playable character added in Revelations Chapter One. She starts with two red heart containers, half of an eternal heart, one key, and the item Penance. She benefits greatly by having red hearts over other hearts. Despite Penance being an unlockable in the mod, it does not need to be unlocked for Sarah to start with it.
Dress up as Sarah, the Loved. Strong of faith, but broken and unable to hold onto her heart.
-Revelations Chapter One's Workshop Page's description of Sarah
- Penance - Defeat Mom as Sarah.
- Pilgrim's Ward - Unlocked by beating ??? as Sarah.
- Heavenly Bell - Unlocked by beating The Lamb as Sarah.
- Sarah is a character unique in a way that she is not allowed to find Devil Deal rooms. She instead, however, will be guaranteed Angel Rooms up to the Womb because of the item Penance.
- Penance allows Sarah to get easier Angel Deals. If Sarah has any Black Hearts by the end of the floor, an Angel Room will appear. The first angel deal will cost one black heart, the second deal will cost two black hearts, continuing up to and capping at 5 black hearts per deal (see Penance for more information).
- Use caution after collecting 7 Heart Containers, as the 12-container cap may prevent Sarah from being able to collect enough Black Hearts for the Angel Deal.