Super Gluttony is one of the super deadly sins that can be found randomly on any floor and is the super version of Gluttony. Like his normal counterpart, his attacks are altered in Revelation chapters to match the floors' mechanics.
Glacier Super Gluttony
In the Glacier, Super Gluttony appears more swollen and even bares teeth.
In the Glacier, Super Gluttony mostly behaves identical to how he does in the base path but with a few differences.
- Wanders around in straight lines randomly.
- When Isaac lines up with him cardinally, Gluttony may pause and launch out two Ice Pooters. One from the front and one from behind.
- Otherwise he pauses for a second to fire 8 tears in all directions accompanied by a cluster shot of extra tears directly aimed at Isaac.
Tomb Super Gluttony
In the Tomb, Super Gluttony appears more decorated to how his regular counterpart appears and similar to which, his battle is more advanced than his Glacier form.
- Wanders around aimlessly.
- Is invincible to normal attacks and has to be hurt via Boulder Traps that are found in every room he is in.
- If Isaac lines up with him cardinally, he begins spewing a thick stream of tar shots in front and behind him simultaneously.
- He will slowly veer his aim towards Isaac if he moves out of the way during this attack.
- Otherwise he shoots out 8 tar bullets in all directions accompanied by a cluster shot of extra tar shots directly aimed at Isaac.
- Like normal Gluttony, if Super Gluttony is killed in any of the Revelation floors, he will drop Glutton's Gut as a reward.
- The music that plays during Super Gluttony's battle in Revelation floors is named Gigabite.