Super Lust is one of the super deadly sins that can be found randomly on any floor and is the super version of Lust. Like her normal counterpart, her behaviour is altered in Revelation chapters to match the floors' mechanics.
Glacier Super Lust
In the Glacier, Super Lust's head appears impaled with ice on all sides as opposed to regular Glacier Lust having her entire head frozen.
In the Glacier, Super Lust mostly acts as she normally does in the base path but has a second phase.
- Runs towards the player, building speed the more she travels in one direction without being interrupted by a turning.
- As she travel she leaves a trail of damaging red creep.
- After depleting her health half way, Super Lust's frozen head gets knocked off and begins sliding around the room speedily, dealing contact damage.
- Super Lust's frozen head can not be hurt but can be knocked back by shooting it.
- Super Lust's body now travels slower unlike regular Glacier Lust.
- Both Super Lust's body and her head leave red creep during this phase.
Tomb Super Lust
In the Tomb, Super Lust returns as a mummified version of herself.
Similar to Glacier, Tomb Super Lust has 2 phases.
- Runs towards the player, building speed the more she travels in one direction unless interrupted by turning.
- As she travels she leaves a trail of damaging red creep.
- Upon death, Super Lust leaves a pile of revival rags. Shortly afterwards a revival tear floats in from beyond the room and revives her.
- In phase 2 Super Lust chases the player as usual.
- The revival tear that resurrected Super Lust will now chase Isaac too as well as bounce off of Super Lust if the two collide.
- The revival tear goes away either when Super Lust dies a second time or if the tear is given enough time to run out of range on its own.
- Like normal Lust, if Super Lust is killed in any of the Revelation floors, she will drop Lover's Libido as a reward.
- The item pedestal holding Lover's Libido will be under the effect of said item.
- If Tomb Super Lust's Revival Tear gets destroyed by whatever means before it reaches Super Lust's Revival Rags, the room will automatically clear.
- The music that plays during Super Lust's battle in Revelation floors is named Messenger.